Donating via Interac© e-banking to Prader-Willi Association of Alberta
To make a donation to our organization by e-banking ( also called Email transfer) to PWSAA, please follow these insctruions.
These inctrutions need
Your help is needed to ensure your donations are allocated properly according to your specific wishes. Thank you for your help.
- Login to your banking institution’s online portal.
- Locate their menu item for “Interac e-Transfer”
- Fill out the required “From:” information:
- Your sender name/email address
- Your selected account
- Total amount of all your donation(s)
- Fill out the required “To:” information as follows:
- Recipient/send to: email@example.com
- Security question (enter the following): What province are we in?
- Security answer (enter the following): Alberta (please do not enter
anything else here!)
- Message: Please write your name here.
NOTE: Do not enter the answer to your security question in this note!
- Click to continue and complete your Interac e-Transfer to DCC.
When we receive your donation, we will reply back to you to via email confirm receipt. Should you require a tax receipt (will be issues for any donation over 20$) please reply to our confirmation email with your full name and mailing address and we will process the receipt and mail it out to you!
Your donation will be received by PWSAA once the office receives and processes the donation email from your bank, not necessarily on the day you send your Interac e-Transfer. PWSAA will process e-Transfers during regular business days and hours, M-F, 9:30 – 5:00 pm weekly with the exception of holidays.
If you have any questions, please contact us.
Thank you for using Interac e-Transfer for your generous donation.