Emergency Medical Information
Download Medical Alert booklet written by PWSA-USA– Click Here
Download GI Chart to be included with Medical Alert Booklet – Click Here
Download Prader Willi Syndrome Phone app via PWS-USA – Click here
Support for Training Staff
Interested in participating in a web-based training course for anyone working with or supporting someone with PWS?
Prader Willi Syndrome Network:
On-line support and resources
There are many online support groups. Facebook is an excellent tool in creating a way to connect to other families and organizations in the PWS community. You can search Facebook for ” Prader Willi” or PWS to find these groups or you can contact PWSAA and we will assist you in connecting with these support groups.
- Click here for a Roadmap to Aid You Along the PWS Journey (0-36 months of age).
- Prader Willi Syndrome Guide Articles
2015 FPWR NATIONAL CONFERENCE – Calgary
- Sensory and Self Regulation
- Become a Registry Champion
- IEP Champion
- Research Update – Dr Rachel Wevrick
- Dr haqq’s Presentation
- http://publications.iowa.gov/4778/1/411_Disability_Disclosure_complete.pdfAssistive Technology
- http://webcast.askjan.org/at1/ (it is possible to skip through slides- 8-26 is loaded with potential AT devices)
Though some of this is not applicable for us in Canada, some of it is valuable.
Video Based instruction:
Teaching in the Community:
Creating Opportunities for Youth with Disabilities to Achieve Successful Futures: